Here's how it's going to work:
OK lovely people, let's have ourselves an auction!
The prize is this Grandma Daisy Cushion crocheted by me from the softest Australian and New Zealand wool.
- Due to the weight of this item, this auction is open to Australian residents only.
- All bids for the cushion are to be in Australian dollars and indicated in the comments section of this blog post. Please include your email address in your comment.
- After you leave the comment indicating your bid, please tick the box that subscribes you to the comments of this post so you can stay informed of the new bids.
- There is no limit to the number of bids one person can make.
- If you do not have a blog and would like me to place a bid on your behalf, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your bid and I will make one for you.
- Offers are open from NOW and will remain open until Monday 24th January 9am (Australian Eastern Standard time).
- The highest bidder will be the winner and must make an online donation to The Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and then email me both the receipt and their mailing address within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
- Please be generous with your bids. ALL money raised goes to disaster relief for the families and communities that have been devastated by the recent floods.
Thanks so much to Michelle for donating the wonderful pattern, to Sarah London for donating the round cushion insert, to Purl's Palace for discounting the glorious wool, to Toni and Carli for hosting the big list of auctions and raffles and to my family for allowing me the time to make the cushion. You guys are so ace.
So that's it folks, now it's up to you.
Let's raise some big bucks.
See ya. XX
ps. All the cushion details are on Ravelry.
pp. The back of the cushion will be random circles of colour.