I made the flowers above for Indi as part of her costume for a Christmas in July party.
I made the flower below to experiment with the effects of painted wool.
And of course I made some washers.
Made and pulled apart many a time.
Hooking new patterns with a sick child on your lap is not ideal.
I got the pattern from here.
And I had another go at the Scalloped Washcloth.
This time I used a smaller hook (3mm) and doubled the size.
The scallops look neater than last time but the edges are still a bit dodgy.
I am finding crochet patterns that start in the center and work outwards easier than those that work from side to side. I think I must have difficulty working out where the last stitch in the row is because the sides never end up straight.
This morning I made The Flower For Spring Dishcloth.
I'd like to make this one again at some stage with some matt cotton.
And although I hooked them and pulled them apart many times, the edges didn't turn out evenly.