On the first day of the new year my pot holders finally went up on the kitchen wall. Sorry about the shadowy photo, I'll take another one when the sun comes out.
I started a hat for Pepper that for some unknown reason is minute and will end up being a newborn gift. To this day I have yet to make a hat that fits the intended recipient.
I also spent the day in my jammies with my family and Steph, processed a gazillion eggs, watched a few episodes of Entourage and read and rewrote my new years' resolutions.
Here are last year's;
- Make myself a piece of clothing. (nope!)
- Make a quilt. (nope!)
- Keep a visual diary. (Does this blog count?)
- Drink more water. (Does the water in coffee count?)
- Dance more. (Fame, Justine Clarke, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical...hmmm)
- Read more books. (I've read a some but mainly craft books.)
- Make and bake lots. (YES!)
And here are this year's;
- Make myself and wear a piece of clothing.
- Drink more water.
- Crochet and knit some clothing.
- Declutter this house.
- Read more books.
- Spend time individually with each member of my family, mostly Bren.
Do you write resolutions?
Do you keep them?
I hope your new year is kicking off to a great start.